Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Cat Emperor

There was once upon a time a cat who had a bird kingdom.  His advisers were an old-lame duck and two collared doves. His guards were one hundred white geese, and his soldiers were one hundred thousand chicken. He lived next to his arch enemy the fox emperor. After some time he noticed his soldiers start to go missing. He hides to find the culprits, and saw it was the foxes again. A fierce battles started between the two emperors. However, the cat was prepared. He had dressed in two layers of buffalo-skin (not sure where he got that from, but I've seen this in other stories). So, when the fox would bite, he bit the buffalo skins, while when the cat bit, he bit flesh. This way the emperor fox lost his life. In the next day, when the foxes saw their emperor dead, they left and did not come back. This is how the emperor cat lived happily for however many days he had left.

The end.

Note: Here we had to write a story about an imaginary being. It had to contain numerals, and adjectives, which we underlined.

 Dad suggested I write about my handwriting. It could go along the lines:

Title: The secret behind my ugly hand writing

My handwriting is so ugly because I don't actually do my own homework. My mom insists I do my homework so much that my goat Edwina decides to intervene and does it in my place. Since she does not have hands, and she cannot hold a pen in any of her four feet, she uses her mouth instead. It is somewhat similar to untying knots, and Edwina Cleverbrain is a smart goat with aspirations to one day go to school herself. Only nowadays children study online every other week, and the connection is never good enough to actually learn much. So, the goat decides to wait until life is normal again and simply learn by doing some of my homework instead. She is quite good in math, but misspells a lot in English, Romanian and German. She forgets rules like those that say that all nouns are capital in German or that sentences start with capital letters and randomly unites words in Romanian. As for English -- it's a misspelled language in the first place.

 Edwina is grey with a bit of black and a some white. She has beautiful brown eyes. In Romanian, all brown eyes are "caprui" or goat-like. Dad was surprised when he saw David had goat-like eyes in his passport. Perhaps the English equivalent would be hazel. My mom says Edwina looks like a princess -- when I read stories I imagine princess with long ears with numbers on them, long snouts and beautiful goat-like eyes. My dad loves cats, and dislikes most of the other pets that mom got for us. So,  I submitted a cat story. He is leaving soon, and I will miss him.



No comments:

Post a Comment